ATMA December 2018 Admit Card will be available for download from AIMS-ATMA website from December 20, 2018 onwards till the ATMA exam date on December 23, 2018. Similarly, ATMA 2019 Admit Card download would be available a few days before the ATMA 2019 exam date. December ATMA 2018 and all subsequent ATMA 2019 Admit Cards will be live as E-Admit Card on the official ATMA website. You need to use your PID and password to login on ATMA website to download ATMA Exam Admit Card. Accordingly, the candidates have to download the ATMA Admit Card 2019 as E-Admit card from the website. No hard copy of the ATMA Hall Ticket will be sent by post.
ATMA Admit Card: Key Dates
Admit Card Download Date
ATMA Exam Date
ATMA 2018 December
December 20, 2018
December 23, 2018
ATMA 2019 February
February 14, 2019
February 17, 2019
ATMA 2019 May
May 23, 2019
May 26, 2019
ATMA 2019 June
June 20, 2019
June 23, 2019
ATMA 2019 July
July 25, 2019
July 28, 2019
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) will release the ATMA December Exam Admit Card. The candidates who have successfully registered for ATMA December 2018 exam will be able to download their Admit Card from 11AM onward till ATMA exam date from December 20 onwards.
ATMA 2019 Hall Ticket
Your ATMA December Admit Card or ATMA Exam Hall Ticket download process will continue till the ATMA exam day. For your ready reference the ATMA Admit Card image with instructions is shared below:
How to Download ATMA Admit Card?
ATMA hall ticket download process can be completed in 3 steps. The step wise ATMA Admit card download process is as below:
- Visit ATMA Exam website and login with your PID and Password that you have received from ATMA
- Click on the ATMA Admit Card to download the hall ticket
- Take Print of ATMA December 2018 Admit Card
Important points to Note
- You have to carry the hard copy of your ATMA Admit Card to the test Centre. Entry to the Testing Room will not be allowed without ATMA exam hall ticket
- Alongwith the ATMA 2019 exam Admit Card, you should carry with you a valid and acceptable photo ID like Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id among others
- Please affix your recent photograph on the ATMA Admit Card in the given space. The photograph should be identical to the scanned photo that you uploaded at the time of registration.
- Read the instructions on ATMA Hall Ticket carefully and follow them.